Australian Drilling Industry Association (ADIA) advocates to state and federal governments on various issues that affect the drilling industry. We have strong links to many industry bodies that share our goals.
- Lobbied for the federal government’s Exploration Development Incentive (EDI)
- Lobbying the federal government to protect the industry’s national training package
- Member of WA Ministerial Advisory Panel on Safety Legislation Reform for the resources sector
- Representation to government on changes to the WA Water Act
- Strong relationships with Australia-wide industry bodies who share our goals
- Working with the National Uniform Drillers Licensing Committee (NUDLC)
- Helped stop an increase to the WA gold royalty rate